Thai Steamed Fish and Steamed Veg Recipe
- 1 firm white fish fillet (roughly 200g)
- ½ small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ tsp of ginger root, peeled and grated
- ½ stick of fresh lemongrass
- ½ garlic clove, chopped into slices
- ½ kaffir lime leaf, finely chopped
- ½ lime, zest, and juice of
- ½ tbsp water
- 2 bok choy halved lengthways
- This can be done in the oven if you don’t have a big enough steamer. Turn on the oven to 180°C if choosing the oven option.
- Place the fish filets next to each other on a large piece of foil.
- Cover the fish with all remaining ingredients and place the bok choy on top.
- Wrap the foil around the fish, allowing space at the top for steam to circulate.
- Place in a steamer for 10-15 minutes or in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Serve one portion of fish and bok choy and save the other portion for lunch tomorrow.
This Thai Steamed fish and Steamed veg dish is just one of the healthy recipes from my meal plan that I share here on on my blogs. Explore Fitness Faster for more delicious and easy-to-cook food recipes.