Chia seeds rich in omega-3 fatty acids and essential minerals are an excellent source of nutrition. It promotes an optimum and healthy lifestyle; thus, one can consider it as a part of breakfast at least once a week. The Chia Pudding recipe I am mentioning below has amazingly blended nutrients that will establish an optimal balance between the ingredient’s taste and health benefits.
Chia Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk or nut milk (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup Chia seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon. Try changing it up by adding different variations
- ½ tsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ scoop of protein powder (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp honey Method
The Process of Preparing Chia Pudding
- Mix milk, chia seeds, and cinnamon, and then pour into four different jam jars.
- Different flavors can be added to the mixture to vary the taste of the pudding.
- Place lids on the Jars and store in the fridge for at least 30 mins, preferably overnight, to allow the chia seeds to soak.
- It can be stored in the fridge for four days.
- Serve with a few blueberries or nuts on top.
Why Include Chia Seeds in Diet?
- Chia Seeds contain fatty acids, which reduce high blood pressure.
- It promotes effective nerve transmission with the help of essential fatty acids that also stimulate the brain.
- The seeds can slow down the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar which ultimately helps in reducing weight.
- Athletes prefer Chia Seeds since it empowers them with long-lasting energy throughout the day.
- Also, it stabilizes the blood sugar level, benefiting patients with diabetes.
Chia Seeds reduce the imbalances in your body and boost its metabolism, which improves your health and increases your nutrition level. To know more about such healthy recipes and their benefits, stay connected with Fitness Faster.