Chilli Prawn Stir fry with rice noodles
- 150g raw prawns
- ½ lime juice and zest of
- ½ small red chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ tbsp finely chopped frsh lemongrass
- ½ cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ shallot thinly sliced
- 150g snow peas, sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum , thinly sliced
- 1 cup beansprouts
- ½ packet rice noodles
- Peel prawns (if needs be) and place in a large bowl and add the chilli, lime, lemongrass, ¼ cup of coriander, fish sauce, honey and garlic. Mix well.
- Marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Place rice noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes and then drain.
- Whilst rice noodles are soaking heat a wok to medium heat, then place the snow peas, capsicum, shallots in and stir for 1 minute.
- Then add the prawns and cook for 3-5 minutes, turning the prawns to cook evenly.
- Place the noodles on a plate and top with beansprouts the prawn mixture and add the remaining coriander.
- There is enough for one portion tonight and one for lunch tomorrow.
#fitnessfaster @fitness_faster #healthyeating #healthyrecipe #foodplan #mealplan #personaltrainingbrighton