Various combinations of ingredients could form a part of the frittata recipe to make it more healthy and delicious. Frittata is a meal blended with the richness of nutrients and delicious flavors. The eggs and the veggies make it a versatile choice suitable for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
Quick to Cook Frittata Recipe
You should have these in the freezer, ready to defrost and eat.
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 8 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green capsicum, finely chopped
- 100g diced ham or chicken (or any meat you choose)
- 50g Feta cheese, chopped (optional, if you want lower fat, then leave this out)
- 10 beaten eggs (you may need more of less depending on size, add enough to cover all ingredients)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Other added ingredients include Zucchini, tomatoes, yellow capsicum, brown onion, sunflower seeds, and pepitas.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Beat the eggs and then add all ingredients to the bowl, stir until well mixed.
- Place into mini muffin trays for snacks or a large round dish for a bigger meal
- Place in the oven for 10-15 mins for muffins and 15-30 mins for the dish, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Remove from tin or muffin tray. 6. Serve warm or cold.
Benefits of Frittata
- Your Frittata can be made by using all the leftover veggies
- All the combinations of Veggies prepared with egg will boost its nutrients.
- The veggies like spinach and cherry tomatoes will give a boost of fiber to the Frittata.
- Frittata is also an especially good source of potassium, phosphorus, and zinc source.
So if you are planning a healthy takeaway meal, follow the above-mentioned Frittata Recipe and use all the available veggies. For more such nutrition-rich recipe ideas, keep reading Fitness Faster.