Delicious Salad Nicoise
- 2 x Sashimi Grade Tuna steaks
- 200g x Green beans
- 3 x Boiled eggs
- 8 x Radishes
- 2 x Vine ripened tomatoes
- 1 x Avocado
- 2 cups flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea Salt and Pepper to season.
- Steam the green beans for a few minutes until they are ale dente. Rinse with cold water and place in the fridge.
- Boil the eggs for 8 minutes. Then place in cold water.
- Cover the tuna steaks with oil, salt and pepper and then place on a grill or BBQ for a couple of minutes on each side to sear the tuna. Take off the grill and allow to stand for 5 minutes before slicing into thin chunks.
- Chop the tomatoes and radishes into quarters, slice the avocado thinly and roughly pull apart the parsley.
- Chop the chilled green beans lengthways, and peel and cut the eggs in half lengthways.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl and add all salad ingredients, rub the dressing in before serving up.
- Another option would be to cook some quinoa and add this to the salad as a different variation.
Reply below and let me know if you like this recipe and what other recipes you would like me to add.