Granola, being extremely popular among professionals, hikers, and anyone looking for a quick and delicious intake, is an easy-to-cook breakfast. A quick Granola Recipe is available in this blog, containing steps to blend healthy ingredients with a little sweetener and seasoning components.
Benefits of Granola
- Granola is an unmatched source of soluble and insoluble fibers, regulating digestion when consumed.
- Granola provides the required healthy boost to the body by being a light yet filling food.
- It saves the body from chronic obesity due to the low level of cholesterol and sodium present in it.
- The reason behind making Granola a preferable breakfast is that it is a concentrated form of energy and will help give you in providing that extra boost.
You should already have this made up from the week.
- 2 cups rolled oats or (raw buckwheat if you want gluten-free)
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pepitas • ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 zest from one orange
- 9 tbsp coconut oil or butter (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 120°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, then pour the oil/butter over the top and mix well until the mix is fully coated.
- Place on the baking tray and spread evenly.
- Cook for 20 – 25 minutes, then turn the mixture.
- Cook for a further 20 -25 minutes or until golden or crunchier.
- Leave to cool and break into pieces before storing in an airtight container.
- Store at air temperature for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve 1 cup with nut/coconut milk or Greek yogurt and a handful of berries.
Thus, if you want something that provides undeniable health benefits with a delectable taste, you must try this easy-to-cook Granola Recipe; for more healthy recipes, keep reading Fitness Faster.