This salad is delicious and can be varied with whatever leftover veggies you have n your fridge. This Chicken and Avocado Salad recipe is suitable for low-carb eating plans, including Keto.
Some key benefits of Avocado
- Avocados are a source of vitamins C, E, K, and B6
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Avocados have 18 essential amino acids
- Provides fatty acids integral to a healthy diet and fetal development
- Avocado contains all of the good fats that our bodies need
- It contains fibre which is essential for the health of the digestive system
Fast, fresh and simple Chicken and Avocado Salad recipe.
- 200g cooked chicken
- ¼ fennel, sliced
- ¼ cup snow peas, chopped into diagonal strips
- ½ Avocado, chopped
- 3 x radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- ½ cup mixed salad greens
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste.
1. Cut the chicken into bite-size chunks.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients and toss through the olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
You will fall in love with this yummy and vibrant salad. Your flavourful protein-packed salad is ready to be served for lunch or dinner. For more quick and easy recipes, keep reading Fitness Faster.