Are you also looking for a zucchini fritters recipe that helps you get perfectly crispy fritters every time you cook? Well, you are at the right place, but before going through the zucchini fritters recipe let’s learn a few benefits of having it in your dinner.
Benefits of Zucchini
- Zucchini apart from being a great source of weight loss also prevents eye diseases like cataracts and glaucoma caused due to aging
- Rich in Vitamin B Zucchini also prevents fatigue
- Zucchini maintains heart health by giving you enough potassium
- Zucchini has a low-calorie count and can improve digestion
Zucchini Fritters Recipe
Makes 8 Patties
2-3 patties per serve. You can use the extra 2 as snacks.
- 2 small (400g) zucchinis
- 40g parmesan
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 free-range egg, whisked
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 shallots finely chopped.
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for shallow frying.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup of baby tomatoes cut in half
- Dress with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Grate zucchini and place in a colander to squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium/high heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Once the pan is hot, with your hands squeeze a large spoonful of the mixture into a patty shape and then place into the pan and cook for 1-2 mins on each side or until both sides are golden.
- Place on kitchen paper to soak away any excess oil and then serve with the salad and slice of lemon.
- Eat one portion tonight and save the other portion for lunch tomorrow.
Recommend your friends this Zucchini Fritter recipe and make their dinner healthier and tastier. For more such amazing fusions keep reading Fitness Faster.