Studio Party raised $422 for Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
Thanks to all of you that came along to the Studio’s 2nd Birthday Party. It was great to be able to socialise with you all, I can’t believe it has only been 2 years that the studio has been open!!
Along with some tasty, healthy morning snacks we had a silent auction running and were able to raise $422 for the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.
Our Fantastic Donors:
- Good Physio donated $110 voucher for physio or massage.
- Brighton Road Podiatry donated 3 pairs of orthotic thongs.
- Lil’ish cafe donated breakfast for 2.
- The Float Room donated an hour float
- I donated some PT and some pottery and artworks.
Without all our donors we would not have been able to raise this money for charity, so a big thanks goes out to them all.
Until next years 3 year bash!
Thanks again for all that donated, bidded and came along to make it a lovely morning.
#luckttohavesuchgreatclients #fitnessfaster @fitness_faster