Thai Chicken Larb Cabbage Wrap
This Thai Chicken Cabbage Wrap is such a great meal idea and so easy to make. If you want more than just a wrap, cook up some rice and steam some green veg for a more filling meal.
- 1 large red onion
- 750g chicken mince
- 1 bunch of coriander (if you don’t have any then a really good sprinkle of ground coriander also works)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 grated zucchini (optional)
- 12 raw cabbage leaves for serving(green or red cabbage)
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook till soft. Add mince and break up the mince with a spoon, cook till brown (about 10 mins)
- Wash and finely cut the coriander leaves, adding to the mince with the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine and reduce heat to low for a further 5 mins.
- Spoon mince onto open cabbage leaves to serve up as wraps.
- Can also be served with steamed Bok Choy and Brown Rice for a different variation.
Let me know if you try any of my recipes and what you would like to see more of.
Thanks and enjoy
#fitnessfaster @fitness_faster #healthyeating